- 488 Jacob Rd, Southbury, CT 06488
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 4138 Sqft
- Loaded with space and possibilities! This 4738sf (4138sf + 600sf LL) Colonial sits atop 2.78 acres with a front FarmerÂs porch. Center hall entry with turning staircase opens to the formal living room featuring hardwood floors and crown molding. French doors from the entry take you to the formal dining room also with hardwood floors and crown molding and access to the eat in kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen is a fabulous sun-drenched breakfast room with hardwood floors, crown molding and triple glass sliders to th ...
- 73 Holbrook Rd, Seymour, CT 06483
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1740 Sqft
- Contemporary-style 3 bedroom home with VAULTED CEILINGS and OPEN FLOOR PLAN! ** Living room with hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, fireplace and access to deck opens to both the formal dining room with vaulted ceiling and Palladium window and the granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and eating area. The master bedroom boasts a walk in closet and full bath with double sink vanity, tub and separate shower. Two additional generous sized bedrooms on this level. The finished lower level incl ...
- 933 Bullet Hill Rd, Southbury, CT 06488
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3174 Sqft
- Beautiful views! Set atop 4.52 acres is this wonderfully maintained 5 bedroom Colonial! Follow the circular driveway and brick walkway to the open front porch where you can capture stunning views! Center hall foyer to the formal living room and dining rooms with hardwood floors and crown molding. The smashing white updated kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, eating area with bow window and opens to the family room with raised hearth brick fireplace and sliders to deck! Ma ...
- 97 Moose Hill Rd Lot 7, Oxford, CT 06478
- Social Distancing at its best! 17+ acre parcel for PICTURE PERFECT HOME SITE Perfect for ESTATE, Farm, Horses Privacy in the most beautiful setting. In HEART of sought after Quaker Farms. This is an easy commute to Fairfield County - 70 miles to NYC. Minutes to highway, Oxford offers great schools, low taxes, beautiful parks. DREAM COME TRUE! 17 acre private homesite or builders opportunity! This was a previously approved for a 7 lot subdivision -will need to be resubmitted for updated approval; subdivision road no ...
- 33 Old Country Rd Lot 1, Oxford, CT 06478
- Don't miss this opportunity to build your dream home in an established subdivision - 2.96 acres with 205 ft road frontage.